Domain: Computer product development, sells, and support
Solution: Site-specific web scraping
The client wanted to scrape job data from prominent job boards to measure and track the hiring trend. The data points that the client needed were company name, job titles, location, company profiles, Job descriptions, and skills. The client would use this data to spot companies with higher job requirements so that they could approach them to sell their solutions.
A completely customized web scraper was designed to crawl and scrape from the target job boards. The complete data acquisition layer was fully automated to integrate with the client's internal processes. PromptCloud's dedicated quality assurance and success team ensured that the time duration to ingest data was reduced and the maintenance of the data pipeline was always on point.
- Client could monitor the job listings of important and relevant job boards in real-time. They were able to configure alerts to get notifications when old job postings were taken down and new ones were posted.
- The client was able to use the analytics engine to see companies with higher requirements. This allowed the client to pitch to the companies with high job openings to purchase their products and services.
- This directly contributed to the client's revenue growth via new business development.
- Web scraping solution normalized and standardized data fields to ensure easy and automatic ingestion by the client's database.
Benefits to the client:
- The complex technical aspects of data extraction were taken care of by us
- It took only a few days for the initial setup after which data started flowing consistently
- Our advanced tech stack handled huge amounts of data effortlessly
- The client was able to maintain a historical job requirement trend and track companies on a growth track to sell their products and services
Million of job listings were delivered on a daily basis at a highly efficient pricing.
Download Job Scraping Industry Trend Report