Download Our Latest Case Study
Electronic Retail Group
Our client needed Retail price monitoring competition data on a monthly basis. They were expecting to reach about 250 million SKUs in a year, and wanted to use this data for their pricing strategy and retail price monitoring.
The data fields they wished to extract were product part number, quantity, price associated with quantity, stock levels and lead times. For them, easy access to data was critical and that’s why they decided to partner with PromptCloud, a managed service provider, instead of continuing with their internal web scraping setup.
They are specifically needed clean and ready-to-use data, which can be directly uploaded to their database, so they could run the retail price monitoring activities for their business.
Benefits to the client:
- 100% API availability and continuous data feeds
- Zero data processing efforts at client’s end
- Scalable infrastructure reduced client’s costs
- Client’s analysts only focused on querying final datasets and running analyses
- Clean and ready-to-use data
- Client could focus on their core business functions with the easy access to data