Download Our Latest Case Study
A popular eCommerce platform from USA needed product scraper to extract product data from niche fashion sites.
The client wanted a product scraper to extract data from around hundred plus fashion sites including GAP, Macys and Nordstrom brands. The required data points were product data, along with all possible variants of a particular product like different colors and sizes.
The client provided us with the list of source websites to be crawled and the data points required. The extraction frequency was set for a daily basis.
Our team set up crawlers to fetch the required data fields from the source sites. This use case comes under our site crawl offering since the source websites had various format and design.
The client needed the extracted data in CSV format and be uploaded to their S3 servers. The initial setup was complete in a few days and the crawlers started delivering data immediately.
About 200 k records were delivered to the client during the first crawl.
Benefits to the client:
- Client started receiving data in a matter of few days after the initial setup was complete
- All the technical aspects of the process were taken care of by our team
- We set up monitoring for the source websites to track changes being made to them that require modification of the crawling setup
- Large volumes of data were handled with ease using PromptCloud’s advanced tech stack
- Client was able to launch their fashion app marketplace within a short period of time after starting the data acquisition project.