The client wanted to blend market and social data in order to build a financial recommendation engine that could deliver proprietary signals for systematic equity investing. It had a subscribed audience base to which it would send these trade signals on a daily basis. In order to get this solution running, the company wanted all the possible data from finance that was hot on news, blogs, articles and social media. Such data would facilitate the intelligence that the client was building internally in order to generate the final output on a customized basis. Scale was the primary attribute in picture because the number of sources involved was huge- in the range of 30,000 + websites. Availability of the data and its coverage were important too given the dynamism in the finance market.
Automate Your Finance Data Feed
Financial research company signaling investment options needed real-time finance data feed.
- 100% API availability and continuous data feeds
- Dynamic list of keywords and sources
- Zero data processing efforts at client’s end
- Scalable infrastructure reduced client’s costs
- Client’s analysts only focused on querying final datasets and running analyses