A popular travel portal from USA needed regular travel data feeds scraped from multiple partners and webpages
The client was looking to include a data layer into its current set-up that would allow continuous free flowing feeds free of “noise” so that the team could only focus on the other aspects of their travel portal like the marketing and promotion. They wanted to use the travel data aggregated from a list of sites to fuel the database beneath their website.
- The complex technical aspects of data extraction were taken care of by us
- It took only a few days for the initial setup after which data started flowing consistently
- We set up monitoring for the source websites to ensure proper functioning of the crawler
- Our advanced tech stack handled huge amounts of data effortlessly
- The client was able to enrich their travel portal with an enormous number of listings within a short period of time