Twitter Scraping for Sentiment Analysis
The client was planning to do sentiment analysis on the top tweets mentioning their product or brand name. To achieve this, we need to scrape Twitter for tweets mentioning their product, and brand names had to be extracted along with the Twitter handle, number of likes, number of retweets, hashtags used, and the URL of the tweet.
- All the technical aspects of data extraction were taken care of by our team
- The setup took only 2 days to complete and the data delivery was consistent thereafter
- We set up a monitoring system to spot website changes so as to promptly modify the crawler
- Our tech stack could handle huge amounts of data without any bottlenecks
- The client could improve their customer experience by using sentiment analysis and feedback
- The cost incurred was competitive and much lower than what an in-house crawling setup would have cost them