PromptCloud is looking for an ambitious content marketing all-rounder who would be responsible for writing well-researched and informative content for the blog, website and other marketing collateral. The person should be an auto-pilot and self- thinker and have strong convictions along with efficient proofreading and paraphrasing skills. There will be a steep learning. As a company, we like to work with people who are smarter than their years, fast learners, and quick thinkers. Responsibility-shirkers need not apply. This is an amazing place to grow rapidly and make a real impact. If you’re someone who doesn’t tolerate low expectations, then you might be the right person for our team.
– Responsible for generating new opportunities: key business function is prospecting new accounts and also to manage and execute research activities as required to compile successful campaign target lists.
– Responsible for segmenting and identifying qualified outbound leads via various communication channels through in-depth understanding of their use case.
– He/she will assist in expanding the company’s database of prospects.
– He/she will be responsible for retargeting of outbound leads and launching various client-nurturing campaigns and account management including up-sell and cross sell.
– He/she will be responsible for arranging various outbound campaigns for increasing brand awareness and revenue.
Establish annual, quarterly, monthly, or weekly sales and collection plans and prioritize and schedule own –
activities so these targets are met.
– Responsible for responding to RFPs and other queries from outbound leads.
– Advising customers on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions.
– Understand PromptCloud’s technology well enough.
Desired skills and experience:
– Should be an MBA with a tech background.
– 2 – 4 years of experience in a similar role.
– Experience of software sales/ business development.
– Should be a Techno functional who can map Technology to Business Processes.
– Excellent written skills and ability to communicate well with clients from various geographies.
– Should have experience in handling customer queries.
– Excellent listening skills.
– Ability to understand customer’s industry and core business processes, and then identify the problems they are facing.
– Ability to understand and describe how solutions and features can address the business issues that customers are facing.
– Target focused individual contributor.
– This is an independent role with minimal guidance/interference, so give us a shout only if you can ideate as well as execute end to end.
What you will receive:
– Truckloads of learning
– Friendly environment and a culture for growth
– Collaboratively solving exciting challenges with smart minds around
– Busy days and busier nights that you won’t regret
– All things good or great at any bootstrapped company