PromptCloud is looking for a hands-on experienced person in the role of Infra Lead/Architect for our infra and platform.
Responsibilities and expectations
– This should be someone who has a ‘feel’ of systems and can troubleshoot infra issues. Like good doctors who can diagnose just by looking at you.
– You should be able to seamlessly don the dev or DevOps hat as needed. Let me know if you are interested or know someone who fits the bill. Prior exposure, ownership of large systems and long term commitment w.r.t career goal alignment are the only must-haves.
– If this is something that you connect with and feel excited about please write to me at hiring [at] our company domain and in the subject please suggest some alternate dmarc entry for our company domain. Mail body should explain why this new dmarc entry and can contain anything else that you feel we should know.
– The candidate should be able to handle a team and must have excellent leadership skills.
Skills required: Linux, Systems Architecture & Design, Load Balancing, Performance Optimization of Software Systems, Team handling, Client Delivery.
– B.Tech/ BE in Computer Science/ Information Technology (M.Tech- CS/IT)
– The candidate must have hands-on and have had prior dynamic experience with systems role as well as lead dev stack.
– Must have 5-7 years of relevant work experience.
Where we are at PromptCloud:
We are a bootstrapped company in the mid-growth phase and are planning to quickly expand (not much in terms of personnel) but heavily with respect to the solutions and global coverage of our clients.