HR Manager (Generalist)
PromptCloud is looking for a skilled HR Manager (Generalist) to spearhead all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes. The hired person will support business needs and ensure proper implementation of company strategy and objectives. The goal is to promote values and enable business success through job design, recruitment, performance management, training & development, employment cycle changes, talent management and facilities management services. The role involves supervision as well as being hands-on with the activities. Given an agile start-up environment, there’s an immense scope to implement things from scratch and grow in this role.
Responsibilities and expectations
- – Independently oversee end-to-end activities related to recruitment and employee talent management for the company.
- – Manage induction and orientation of new hires.
- – Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- – Systematically diagnose business and organizational issues; design and implement solutions that shape culture, build organization capability and enable business results.
- – Bridge Management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- – Support current and future business needs through development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- – Nurture a positive working environment and come up with innovative ways to maintain a spirited culture.
- – Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- – Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- – Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- – Report to Management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- – Ensure legal compliance.
- – Derive insights from above activities and improve plans for higher impact.
- – B.Tech + Full time MBA (HR) from a tier-1 or tier-2 institute.
- – Prior relevant experience (5-7 years) as HR Manager in a dynamic environment supporting business needs.
- – Should be a go-getter as she/he will be the only HR Manager and should be able to deliver at top efficiency.
- – Proactive, efficient and should be independently able to manage all HR activities
Strong experience in IT recruitment
- – Should be familiar with various tools/ analytics (HRMS/Task management systems) used for a smooth HR system maintenance and logging
- – Good Knowledge of Statutory Compliances
- – Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- – People- oriented and results driven
- – Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- – Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- – Supportive and creative work environment
- – Daily lunch
- – 20 Annual leaves per year
- – Flexible working hours
- – Employee recognition and awards
- – Wellness program that includes partial-paid gym membership and fully-paid health insurance
- – Coffee and snacks (of course)
Where we are at PromptCloud:
We are a bootstrapped company in the mid-growth phase and are planning to quickly expand (not much in terms of personnel) but heavily with respect to the solutions and global coverage of our clients.