Customer Success Manager – Full time
PromptCloud is looking for a customer success manager to empower its enterprise customers to make the best use of its platform and help them achieve their desired business goals. The customer success manager is required to perform tasks related to upsell/cross-sell, maintain accounts seamlessly, as well as think out of the box to woo the customer from time to time in order to deliver an unparalleled customer experience. He/she will be here to develop client relationships that last.
What PromptCloud expects for this role:
– Facilitate new client onboarding in collaboration with the sales and engineering teams. Ensure clients are up and running with the platform within the stipulated timelines by providing demos/illustrations, understanding pain points and resolving the same.
– Be a major driver in increasing customer lifetime by being on top of customer issues or delivery bottlenecks.
– Tap into avenues for upsell and cross-sell by developing deep client relationships, and leveraging automation tools as and when needed in the lifecycle.
– Become the account champion by developing insights on how clients use PromptCloud solutions and act as a liaison between the customer and internal teams to brainstorm on the next strategic direction
– MBA with an IT background (BE/BTech or equivalent in CS/IT)
– 3-6 years of relevant work experience in B2B SaaS customer success, account management or a strategic consulting role
– A good understanding of the web technology landscape
– Hands-on experience with any CRM and project management tools like JIRA, Redmine, etc.
Skills and competencies
– Analytical with an eye for detail
– Out of the box thinker usually able to think ahead of time
– Pro at people management and setting expectations
– Exhibits customer empathy
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Independent contributor
– A supportive and creative work environment
– Subsidized Daily lunch
– 20 Annual leaves per year
– Flexible working hours
– Employee recognition and awards
– Wellness program that includes partial-paid gym membership and fully-paid health insurance
– Coffee and snacks (of course)