Measuring success metrics online for business
There were about 20 of such popular customer sites to track daily for the client to report internally and perform analysis on trends in pricing by customer as well as to understand how their products were doing in the market. Now, John wanted to measure the success rate of his efforts while catering to a larger online audience on these client sites. He wanted to monitor his product’s prices and reviews on various ecommerce platforms where they were available. He decided to take PromptCloud’s help in tracking his products’ popularity across platform and formulate his business strategy based on the results obtained.
How did PromptCloud Help?
- PromptCloud maintained a mapping of the products on customer sites vis-a-vis those on client’s websites
- Around 5000 client products were scraped daily for pricing and review data
- These records were delivered to the client in multiple CSV’s via PromptCloud’s API
- Each record contained the product details as on customer site, product details as on the manufacturer’s site and pricing /review details
- Since the data volumes were small, the client could directly import this data into excel and perform their analyses.
Benefits to the client
- Clean and fresh data ready to be used by business level representatives at client’s end
- Zero involvement from client’s side during crawls
- Reduced costs since client focus remained on analysis
- Essential Market data was provided on a singular platform for further analysis
Thus, we helped an entrepreneur create a strong foothold in the competitive ecommerce market with key business intelligence backed by our data.
Have any such requirements for market research data for your new venture? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or just Get Started