We take pride in the information we share on our blog and each piece that we come up with is a result of rigorous research so as to make sure it’s helpful and informative to our readers. Time and again we receive requests from various established authors to publish content on our blog. Since guest posts bring in different perspective and enrich the content pool, we would love to give our readers the opportunity to consume high quality articles written by industry experts and also become a contributor on our blog to reach wider audiences.
If you have what it takes to write share worthy articles and showcase your expertise to a community of data scientists, entrepreneurs, big data enthusiasts and technologists, we welcome contributions from you.
To truly fulfill our mission of providing value to the readers, we have put together some guidelines that would help you craft a guest blog post matching PromptCloud’s standards.
Topics we’re looking for
We’re looking for data-driven, well-researched and comprehensive content assets that would help our readers. Although we tend to stick to topics closely related to web crawling, big data and its applications (from analytics to reporting and visualization), you are free to come up with alternative topics as long as they’re still relevant to our audience. You can get an idea on the type of content we publish by going through some of our blogs.
We are particularly interested in:
- Articles around data
- How-to guides
- Guides and other practical advice for businesses
- Case studies
- Summaries of research reports
- Thought leadership pieces
What we won’t accept
- Non-unique posts – If the topic is already covered by numerous sites out there and you don’t have anything new to add, we won’t consider it.
- Anything that’s already on our blog. Please check thoroughly before reaching out.
- If you are using guest blogging as a mere link-building tactic, we wouldn’t want to be part of that.
- Self-promotion in the article.
- Factually incorrect statements in the copy. Always provide links to the data-backed claims.
- We have no defined limit on the length of the articles. It should be just as long as it should be. However, we cannot accept articles that are less than 600 words long as they are typically not detailed enough.
Why write for us?
Although you may not need an explanation on how guest posts are beneficial, here’s a quick peek at the benefits you will get by publishing on the PromptCloud blog.
- You can share your ideas with our blog subscribers and thousands of people that visit our site every day.
- You can improve the visibility of your brand or position yourself as an authority in your respective field.
- You can get quality backlinks to your company website.
- Chance to get featured in our monthly newsletter.
Submitting a guest post
To submit your guest, please email it as an attachment to email@example.com
Along with your guest post, make sure to include:
- Links to other blog posts you have published
- A short bio
- Your headshot
If your submission is accepted, you will hear from us within a few days.
Note: We receive quite a good number of submissions and may not respond to unsuccessful submissions. If you don’t hear from us within 2 weeks, please feel free to publish the article elsewhere.