Creating a new portal for easy real estate options
Martha Jones had spent 15 years in the real estate industry, acquiring and reselling various properties spread across New Jersey. She had seen the ups and downs in the real estate economy, but one thing that stayed in demand always was property at best prices. Martha wanted to cash in on the recent surge in economy and expand her real estate empire. She decided to launch her own real estate platform where she could accumulate all available properties to sell or buy across United States and aggregate them all under one platform. She did not have the required technical know-how to develop such a platform on her own or gather the required data, but by searching online she stumbled across PromptCloud.
The critical part of such a solution was to facilitate information from various real estate sites and platforms and structure and combine them under one data set ready to be consumed directly by Martha herself.
How did PromptCloud Help?
- We helped Martha identify a list of relevant sources which would host all relevant information
- A data acquisition pipeline was set up that could collect all property listings, their types, description, images, value, and other details in a structured format as specified
- These sources were crawled on an incremental basis and all the incremental information was uploaded to the API from where it could be downloaded and put to use
- These records were delivered to the client in multiple XML files via Prompt Cloud’s API
Benefits to the client
- Although the data volume was huge, the pipeline still ran smoothly without any customer involvement
- Addition of more fields were taken care of at any point in time
- Zero involvement from client’s side during crawls
- Precision extraction helped in capturing even the subtle property details
- More than 10 million records were uploaded, all noise-free
Thus, we helped Martha create a strong database flow to her property portal, updated frequently and error free.
Have any such requirements for a new business or project idea? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or just Get Started