A social listening challenge
The latest brand they were catering to, were a large B2C commodity goods provider and public opinions were of a great importance to them. Thus, they had created Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and other social media accounts to better connect with their target audience. Now, they had to gauge the reactions they were getting online by analysing sentiments, which was becoming increasingly difficult with the thousands of tweets they were being mentioned in and increasing rapidly, thereby demanding a huge technological infrastructure, which a consultancy could not accommodate. Thus, they sought help from PromptCloud, to help them gather all these tweets in a structured format so our client could get a ready data set to further perform their sentiment analysis and other analytical processes on.
How did PromptCloud Help?
- PromptCloud monitored tweets from specific countries using geo-location tagging capabilities.
- We extracted tweets that matched any keyword or phrase from the list of 5000 keywords provided by the client.
- Extracted data was indexed on PromptCloud’s API so that client could query it using combinations of “AND”, “OR” and “NOT”.
- The queries returned JSON that the client could consume for further use.
Benefits to the client
- Dynamic lists of keywords that could be modified anytime
- Continuous feed of relevant tweets as they appeared
- Single line queries could be performed like “Honda and sports” OR “Hugo Boss and NOT fragrance” (Sited generic examples)
- Ready-made data alleviating all technology related issues at client side
- All twitter data provided in a structured ready to use format for simplicity
Thus, we gained one happy client by accommodating their technology back end and providing them ready to use data in one go.
Have any such requirements for social media intelligence in your firm? Reach out to us at email@example.com or just Get Started
Disclaimer: All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.